Group Volunteer Facilitator
- 2 evenings per month
- 20-hour training (over 4-5 evenings)
- Co-facilitate small groups
- Lead activities (games & crafts and assist in clean-up of room after group time)
- Must be 16 years old or older and care about children
- Be able to sit on a cushion on the floor
- Work as a team member
- Agree to criminal background check prior to assuming duties
- Be able to work in a confidential environment
- Evening Program peer-support groups: 6 p.m. (Check-in) – 9 p.m. (Debrief) every other week on a designated night (Monday, Tuesday or Thursday)
- Attend 20-hour training class (over 4-5 evenings or weekend sessions)
- Attend two-per year continuing education presentation (one hour)
If you feel like the Group Facilitator role is the right fit for you, please complete the Volunteer Application below.
For more information, please contact Ellen Roemke, Volunteer Director, at 260-423-2466 or Ellen@erinshouse.org.